In a 2009 study of the professional coaching industry by the Chartered Institute of Personnel Development (CIPD), they found that coaching was used by 90% of organizations surveyed and that even in the economic downturn, 70% report that they are increasing or maintaining their commitment to coaching.
Should I have a coach?
The first thing is to recognize if there is something that you would like to improve or something you want. It can be a goal for your personal life, work or any other aspect of your life. You may not event have a clear understanding of what that is today, only that you are striving to be a better person with better capabilities. If you want to make real changes in your life then a coach can get you there.
Take a look at the sentences below, if you answer yes to any of them then it’s worth considering working with James to make positive changes in your life.
- -> You feel you are not progressing as fast as you would like?
- -> You have habits you can’t change?
- -> Something happened in your life that is holding you back?
- -> You set goals but many of them don’t get completed?
- -> You are not good at managing your time?
- -> You are not good at communicating your thoughts?
- -> You are not good at getting stuff done?
- -> You think people don’t like you?
The list above is not exclusive but will give you an idea of how yourself and James can work together.
Benefits of Coaching
Our coaching sessions are based on NLP fundamentals and uses a variety of proven techniques to allow individuals to build skill and resources in areas that they may not be naturally strong or have a natural interest.
The coach federation recently published statistics that shows that hiring coaches vastly improves the productivity of the employees.
We use a range of techniques that are delivered through his vast knowledge of NLP.
- -> Clarity about what you want, why you want it and how you can get it.
- -> Bridging the gap between where you are now and where you want to be.
- -> Strategies and techniques which facilitates you to reach your goal faster.
- -> Overcome obstacles, low confidence and insecurities.
- -> Explore and evaluate all possible options available.
- -> Dedicated time, support, encouragement and motivation.
- -> Habits and how to change them.
FAQ & Typical Structure
Each session is about 1 hour long.
We apply Neuro Linguistics Programming processes and techniques.
Yes, both James and Barbara are Master Practitioner of NLP with the Worldwide Institute of NLP.
While there are no fixes rules we typically work with our clients for 4 to 12 sessions however many clients solved their issues in just 1 or 2 sessions. NLP is really a fast and impactful tool.
Normally once every 7-10 days.